Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.
Talk your Head Off p. 18 & 19 Pets Sennah or Shanaya asks questions
In Canada we have a saying – “March winds, April showers.” But I feel that in Kanagawa, Japan the weather is different.
“I feel it should be March cold and rainy, and April windy.”
What do you think?
Talk a Lot 2. p. 31 Wild and Crazy Survey – Shanaya asks other students questions
Shanaya rolls dice asks everyone questions and asks herself one question
- In Canada we have a saying – “March winds, April showers.” But I feel that in Kanagawa, Japan the weather is different.
What do you think?
1b. Dice Questions – Shanaya rolls dice and asks a question
2. Talk a Lot 2 p. 32 #7 & p. 33 #8 Find Someone who has…. (Sennah and Shanaya ask in Breakout Rooms)
- Are you sleeping well these days? What do you do to improve your sleep?
- Dice Questions – Shanaya asks
- Tell your partner a story. (1-3 minutes) Your partner has to guess the movie or book title of your story. (groups – breakout rooms)
Discuss your high school days with a partner? – location, clubs, sports, teachers, friends, classes, school trips (Talk a Lot 2 p. 34)
Sennah and Shanaya ask: Have you……? Questions p. 34 #1 Talk a Lot 2
What did you do last weekend? Try to talk for 3 minutes.
Which tv shows or YouTube shows are popular now?
Tell us about a tv show, movie and book you have read in the past few months.
Write 10 questions to ask other students about spring-time. For example:
Do you get gogatsu byo? or Do you like to go to ohanami parties? Why?Any question to do with spring is ok. (breakout rooms)
Tell your partner a story. (1-3 minutes) Your partner has to guess the movie or book title of your story. (groups – breakout rooms)
Talk a Lot 2 p. 37 #6 Past Experiences Sennah and Shanaya feed phrases.
p. 37 Kevin tells an interesting story to one group. The other group has to wait in a breakout room. Then the first group tells Kevin`s story to the other group.
-Then tell your partner about an interesting or unusual experience you have had.